Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Insurance

Heloo I have a problem white my phone I lost somwear outside and I can't find it anymore can you help me please

Roxana by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgraded

Hi I've upgraded my phone via mobile phones but it setup as a new contract I've already got a 02 contract and is due upgrade but 02 will not change my number and asked me to send new phone back and upgrade through them any advise

new contract

i oder new apple iphone pro max and simcard still i didnt recived anything and i want to cancle my contract

haq by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay monthly mobile

Can you pay monthly just for mobile phone without having to have a tariff attached as I already have a pay monthly sim with O2 but need new phone.

Howie_T by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill payment

Hi, So I have a pay monthly contract with O2 and i normally get charged through direct debit. So I get charged on the 18th of every month, which is 2 weeks after the bill comes out on the 4th. It's the 15th today, am I able to click make the payment ...

Resolved! Telephone number to call for updgrading

Hi all, Does anybody know the best number to call to discuss upgrade options? I need to speak with someone rather than go through it all online. Cheers,Gareth.

Resolved! Cheaper Tariff

How can I move to a cheaper tariff? I have 11 months left on my contract but would really like to reduce my monthly outgoings. I never use even half of my allowances but the only tariff options in the My O2 app are more expensive than I'm currently p...

StaceTR by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking a ex contract phone that didn’t belong to me

Hello there everyone I was just wondering how I’d get a phone unlocked I brought it second hand however the previous owner said it was a ex contract what he paid off but I try other sims in the phone and it doesn’t accept them could anyone help thank...

Jamsz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! bill

If it says I've been billed on the 14/6/20 but my payment isn't until the 28/6/20 does that mean I don't need to pay my bill to the 28th or do I need to pay today?Sounds like a stupid question but am abit confused

Kel0000 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Number Porting issue

I received my sim Last friday, and when I inserted it I received a text message saying they could not tranfer my old number today and it will be done Monday. Over the weekend my temporary number didn't work nor would my old number on my previous EE s...

AMDB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos