Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Number change problems (o2 to o2)

I recently initiated a number switch from my company business contract to my new pay monthly personal contract. This was done on Monday of this week. It is now Friday (much more than the 48 hours they said) and it still seems incomplete. When I recei...

Cycloid by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

guru

Good afternoon, Is it possable to have a eSim pack sent to me in the post? Many thanks Tony

a2aslough by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billing/payment date

Can I change the dates that I am billed and expected to pay? My pay is now with me at the end of the month which is two weeks late for my O2 bills. Thanks in advance for any assistance

Benedict1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to get a charge to mobile bar removed?

HelloI am trying to get a bar removed as my bills been paid in full days ago but my charge to mobile has been barredI cannot call customer services as this isn't classed as an emergency and I cannot find any answers onlineThanks for your time!

Kaiser by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Security check!

I've been with o2 for many many years now and not had any problems but today I phoned up to get a sim only deal for my mum and everything was going well with the sales team. But I'm now concerned because the checked my account as mums would be linked...

Carol78 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

New phone for daught

Hi Iwant to get pay monthly sim card and phone number for my daughter (she hay old phone) I was wondering if it was better to add her to my account or set her up with a new account? any cost implications? thanks

Hal by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Out of bill spending

Is there anyone I could talk to in regards to out of bill spending as I cannot use it on PlayStation Network

SamTabS6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade

Hi I took out 2 sim only sims in may I was told as long as I pay may and June instalments on time I can upgrade in July on the day I pay my bill to both contracts being phone contracts no credit check just based on the fact I have paid on time. I kno...

Resolved! Billing

My bill cannot be paid until 3rd july

Kdarcy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos