Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! My outgoing calls

Why is my phone blocked I paid the bill two days ago!

Birna by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Code

I'm wanting to upgrade my phone and want to keep my number when I switch to EE

Hollie2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Spend cap

How do i put a spend cap on my o2 bill?

Naz2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contacting someone

My contract on my iPad is about to run out in a month. I don’t want to continue this contract I want it to end but can’t seem to get in touch or find any answers.

Mw95 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Voicemail divert number

What is the telephone number I need to set in my phone to divert calls to voicemail?

grahambute by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim swap problem - am I using the right SIM

I am on a pay monthly tarrif with a very old Samsung phone. I was recently given a Huawei phone and wanted to swap my sim from old phone to new. However new phone takes a different size of sim so I have got a PAYG sim for the new phone but when I try...

JMS65 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keeping number

How do transfer my old number on to my new phone both on o2 I cant get through to call centre to speak to anyone.

Razaq by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Extend my phone

How would I go about extending my phone bills until next week as I don’t want my phone to be cut off cut need it for work but don’t get paid until next week

Ricky3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Date

I want to change my date I pay my bill as I got new job

Baby by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Credit check

Hi just wondered does anyone know if a credit check will be done when moving from a sim only to a phone contract (I’ve had sim only contract for 5 months)

Fericsson by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos