Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Renew Contract

If i finish my contract 2 months ago can and i move this number to diferent provider can i renew contract on this my o2 account ? With new number or i nust take new contract ?Regards

P4r3k by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why is O2 the most expensive mobile service provider around?

I've been with O2 since BT cellnet, but over the last couple of years, I have gradually noticed that all other networks have much better deals around. Could someone tell me what is so special about O2 that allows them to charge higher than other prov...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 36 replies
  • 1 kudos

New sony Xperia 1 mkii

Hi I've had the new sony delivered yesterday and haven't had any signal since only WiFi. Can anyone help please

AntBAVFC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Prime video

So I got prime video for 6 months from may, but now it’s asking me to subscribe when I log on.I had prime through amazon which finished yesterday but that should be separate I would’ve thought. I can’t get thru to call o2 as emergency only so not sur...

Scotty_j by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Family plan

I currently have 2 phone contracts and a tablet/mobile broadband contract. I'm wanting to add these all together on a family plan to see if I can make any savings. Is this possible on existing connections as the main page directs you to taking out an...

John78 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch 5 data plan

So this morning I received an Apple Watch series 5. I have the 3 series but giving that one to my husband to use with his iPhone. I’m trying to add a data plan to the 5 (the one I used on the 3 series) but it keeps coming up with reference 30. My hus...

LucyW86 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Xperia 1 ii

Hi, I ordered the xperia 1 ii on the 12th of June, any idea when they will be delivered as has been delayed? Thanks

Keeping old number

Since receiving my New phone last week I have been trying to transfer my number from my current mobile to my new one, it is 02 to 02 so do not need a pac code my daughter rang and they said someone would phone her back in 24 hour that was two days ag...

Saleem by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Double bill with new phone

I finished my contract on the last day and started a new contract on the same day yet I am being billed a full month for both contracts. How can I be billed for a full month on my new contract when I did not have the contract for more than a few hour...

cpmpfc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos