Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Device plan

HiMy son has a phone in my name..so my phone I suppose!He turns 18 soon and wants to get his own phone (hurray!). My question is this, does paying off your device plan in effect buy you out of the contract, so he can stop using the phone so no airtim...

Vt1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No service

Hi I have just got a phone upgrade and set up my new phone. It's been over 24 hours and I still have no service. Everything is fine in my area.

Liam87 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Replacement sim

Anyone know how i can contact o2 about a replacement sim, my sim card broke last week and ive been trying to contact them for ages but cant seem to find a way how to, when i called got through to a computer that said i need to do it online but cant f...

Darren98 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancel phone account

How do I cancel my sons phone account which is currently held in my name and I pay for

NJD by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

My bill

I want to why im paying 89 when my bill only 59 pound

Payment

Hi there, I know the details of my bill from 6th-6th of each month so i decided to pay my bill there and then. I do however have a direct debit set up for this. I checked online and it says that the money will still be coming out. Who do i take this ...

the number you have dialled has not yet been assigned

Hi. I am using a UK SIM in Spain. Some Spanish numbers I try to call don't connect and I get the spoken message: "the number you have dialled has not yet been assigned". I have dialled the numbers with and without the international dialling code. How...

RobDeed by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billed for a cancelled account

I cancelled my accounts and I have still been billed approx £50. I cannot get through to contact anybody regarding this. I cannot log on to my o2 as it tells me I no longer have an account. I want my money back!!!

Beki by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Does upgrading sim only require a new SIM card / break in data?

Hi I have a SIM only (out of contract) of 15Gb for my 4G dongle and want to move to a 50Gb 30 day contract. I have this option on my o2 app as an upgrade path. If I take out this upgrade will I risk a period of no data with a SIM card swap or does th...

WFH-Data by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos