Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Porting help

I've tried submitting the porting request form to move my mobile number from another provider to O2. After lots of attempts I keep getting an automated message which rejects the request due to security checks - although I am not aware of any in my su...

Spam call from Africa

I have been charged from a call received from Africa.They keep bombarding my phone with calls.Unlock them each time but they just don't stop,I know o2 are on lockdown so they can't help me.Any ideas.

Dannykano by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Travel

I am travelling to Greece next week from Scotland. How much per day will it cost to make calls or send texts or even just use my data? Thank you.

Resolved! Changing tariff when you have an add on

I have 15gb of data and I get 15gb of extra data until my contract changes in October. If I change my tariff beforehand (I need more data) will I lose the extra data add on?Thank you

JF by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone calls and data dropping

Hi, I am having problems with 2x O2 phones, both are dropping calls and data is poor, I have spoken previously to O2, they have advised that there are 4 masts in my area and the phone is getting confused, which us fine, but it still leaves me with th...

paying a bill

when i set up mine and my mums phone i asked for it to be on direct debit unforftunety my mums isnt on there she is getting txts saying she is going to get cut off i cant speak to anyone at o2 i just go around in circles either on my o2 or via there ...

Voicemail

Why does my O2 voicemail keep reverting to defaults, answer message and PIN? I don't use it often but it should be secure and reliable as O2 charge us. A quick Google suggests this has been a known issue for years, a security issue, which has been ig...

minty by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Speaking to a person

I'm trying to contact 02 as my bill is over due as due to the covid 19 & having problems with my bank I cant pay my bill but dont get paid for just over a week does anyone know how I can speak to an actual person instead of being hung up on by the au...

O2 open registered on different account

HiI have registered for O2 open on different account and bought the device on different account. Is there a way to apply the discount?Thank You!

Vidya by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 insure

I upgraded my contract on Monday on O2 refresh, but after checking it looks like I havnt added insurance. Is there a way to add it now? I have been looking on the site and on the app but can't find a way to do it. Thanks in advance.

Sarey by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos