Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! My phone bill

Unfortunately at the moment i am unemployed due to COVID-19 I can 50 on 21 off July as I am only on universal credits please ring me on [personal details removed] as I cannot get through to any to discuss this

Jamieb1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! phone bill

Hi i am tring to pay a bill payment for a phone that is in my name its usually paid through my bank account however this pone Number is no longer in use so i cant retrive the pin code sent to that number i was told i could pay it through my phone acc...

pj3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill payments

Hi. Does anyone know if there is a problem with online payments

Scott001 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data usage not showing

My data usage is not showing on the app or in my account. Is anyone else experiencing this issue? And does anyone know how to resolve it?

30062020 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Manage account

Hi, so every-time I phone O2 they hang up on me? I have 2 numbers in my account, and I want to delete one of the numbers cause it’s not being used no more! Anyone know how to do this? Thanks

Amie1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No internet

I have a mobile internet service for business. Since about 3 pm yesterday I can't get any services. Spoke to business 2 advisors 1 said signal is fine , the second says really heavy traffic even though I tried to connect at 3 am this morning . Get th...

Smark by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Isle of Man

I am unable to call the Isle of Man numbersAny idea why?

Dori by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billing

Hi I’ve tried phoning mulitiple times but just get a robot, I would like to talk to someone regarding trying to change my bill date to the 22nd of each month as I’m not able to pay on 16th of each month. And I tried last month to contact someone rega...

Patony by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pac transfer

Hi, I have just changed from ID mobile and transferred my number over. The transfer was scheduled for today.....I can make calls and my old number comes up e.g mum on daughters phone, but I can't receive calls. It goes straight to answer phone and I ...

kjpine by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 upgrade (third party)

Hi, I just upgraded my o2 contract from a third party site. My device plan is already paid off, is there anything else i need to do on my side as my contract is directly with o2? Thanks

HB3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos