Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Unable to call USA!

Hi,Struggling to figure out why its not letting me phone the USA.Have removed all call barring, and requested via the helpdesk to check and remove any barring set up. I've checked all my settings, network defaults, etc. Googled for days to find an an...

5G/question

Hi all! I’ve joined o2 as 4G has improved along with 5G going live at ‘home’, it’s been along time coming lol (geographical location from the nearest 4 network shared base station site dictates most the networks aren’t good indoors)So I’ve took a o2 ...

Resolved! Bill

Why have I been getting charged extra for some months compared to the £45 I should be getting as the sim in inactive.. I've been abroad since feb.. and my Bill's are coming at different rates can you explain.

Sajid by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Huawei...

Hi guys, Hope your all well, just a quick question.I have a Huawei on pay monthly, What will happen to Huawei phones after the deadline Huawei will have to shut down their 5g network and remove it all from the UK?. Will these handsets be useable and ...

Roaming

My roaming is not working in france

Benfica1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help

I'd like to change my number how can I do this

paul1972 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pairing to Apple Watch

I have a £10 a month sim only contract with data allowance of 10GB, i have WiFi calling and 4g calling switched on but when i try to add data it wants to charge me £5 for an airtime plan. I don't have the option to add an existing plan. Do I have to ...

4G

ibe just had a,essage saying o2 have just turned off my 4G?!?! why?

callay by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Missing SIM card

Two weeks ago I ordered a SIM card from O2, no site of the SIM card yet. I have a tracking number that doesn’t work using the Royal Mail tracker. Very frustrating as my next bill will be due in two weeks time and I am yet to receive the SIM card. I a...