Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Missing SIM card

Two weeks ago I ordered a SIM card from O2, no site of the SIM card yet. I have a tracking number that doesn’t work using the Royal Mail tracker. Very frustrating as my next bill will be due in two weeks time and I am yet to receive the SIM card. I a...

When Is Best Time To Hand In PAC Code?

I am trying to figure out when the best time is for me to hand a PAC code in to a new provider. Is it best to hand it in over 30 days before the end of the contract, or as close to the end of the contract as possible? If my contract ends on the 30th ...

nmesmeric by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sync 1 on my bill

Want to know what sync 1 is on my bill that I’m being charged for

Ben8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Screen replacement

I would like to replace the broken screen on my phone.It's been less than a month that I purchased it.

Kosta by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Receiving emails from o2

Why can't I receive emails from o2? I get the email saying I've paid the bill but that's it. Iv been expecting an update email about my phone as it's in their repair centre,they say they've sent it but Iv had nothing. Iv checked they have the right e...

gim01253 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Extra add in

To get the Disney plus for the 6 months how do you cancel it after the 6 months

SophieT by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Any way to upgrade 4g to 5g

I have recently bought a new 5g phone and was wondering if i can upgrade my 4g contract to a 5g one.

TAHA by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 open

Hey everyone so I recently got a contract upgrade and I got 25% off my airtime bill because I work for royal mail, it’s all verified on my end and their end yet when I check my bill, it’s still the same and doesn’t show the discount?

New number

I would like to request a new number but can not find his to do this snd calls are not been accepted

Paula4109 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos