Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Poor signal which hasnt happened before

Hi all, my mum has an old school nokia phone (the metal one) anyway the signal on her phone went from 3 or 4 bars to 1 bar if she was lucky but mostly zero bars. i thought at first it may be her phone which was the issue due to the fact the phone is ...

the_roons by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sin

Hi I ordered a contract sim but it hasn’t been delivered what can I do about this I ordered it on the 23 June

Josh4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Price match

If I have found a cheaper deal with another provider will I be able to get a price match?

Chloe48 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Delayed order

How can O2 advertise a Sony Xperia 1 II 5g for next day delivery now.yet an order placed on the 13th June can not be done as they are "awaiting stock for my order".This got anything to do with the fact 18th July is the cut off for the £250 FREE headp...

My device plan

Hi, quick question regarding my device plan? It says I have left to pay £105 of my bill? But I worked it out that if I pay this months and next months that’s £120 thats an extra £15 on top of what is supposed to be owed? My upgrade is available on th...

Kelly93 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Old phone

I’ve just upgraded my phone can I give my old phone to my son who has a 02 account can I put his sim in my old phone

baffman by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancelled my account

i requested my account to close, i gave the 30 days notice and was told my account will close on the 4th of July, but my bill is does not reflect a closed account, wondering when will 02 will close my account and stop charging me.

theeboss by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

Why does it say unavailable to view my bill

Ashley7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Zero cap and being charged

I’m on a zero cap for my phone however I have some how been charged on my account for MMS 3 times without being told I would be charged for this service or blocked from sending them Why

Capping by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Direct debit issue

I need to change my direct debit details, I can not do it in store nor can I do it online.. I need to speak to the payment team but when I phone and go through the menu it cuts me off unless my phone was stolen or fraud has been committed.. So now wh...

Drawnivek by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos