Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Apple Watch declined

Hi, I recently applied to have an Apple Watch added to my account but they want me to pay a big deposit. I think my account is in good standing and have demonstrated I can pay the bills fine even with added extras. Do you think I could appeal this th...

Zach by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! change number

how can i change my number? 

Extra charges on my contract

im just wondering how do i block extra charges on my contract as its costing way to much

Mikaela by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payment date

How can I change the payment date without phone call?

Sim Swap without text verification but email

My old phone is damaged and I need to sim swap from 7 to 11. Can I verify through email instead of text? There must be a way because if the phone was lost an alternative solution would need to be used

CHJ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! RECENT MOBILE BILL

I received my bill yoday. I usually pay around £12 per month but this month my bill is £123.21. I don't know why there has been such a large increase. OBbviosly I am not happy with such a large bill. Please explain why it has gone up so much Regards ...

CM1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bolts On

I have started the bolts on but I don't want it from the next month and I don't know how to stop it. So if somebody can help it would be a great help. Thanks

Galleria by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

contract

hiHow can I find out when my contract ends? I have 2 numbers and want to stop one of them as am barely using it. Can't find it on my account. Any help would be appreciated. Anne

AnnaC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How can I contact O2?

How do you get to speak to someone? Nigh on impossible -- I called O2 and get told there's a wait of up to 15 minutes and then shortly after get told "bye" and the phone's dead! Alternative 0800 0901808 number on website is no longer operating ... yo...

ceivegz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Claiming free watch with Samsung galaxy 29nplus

Hello.. I'm hoping someonr can help me. I started a monthly contract with o2 this week and selected to have the free watch too. I have received my phone and called o2 regarding the watch.. they said it isn't anything to do with them and needs to be c...

Lisa87 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos