Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Phone disconnected

My phone seems to be cut off after speaking to payment management, I've no way i can phone 202 or any number is there a way i can speak to someone or get them to phone me?

Jaybegby by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to get through via phone Airtime / Device plan

Morning , I've been trying unsuccessfully for three days to contact someone from O2 billing department my bill is incorrect I have finished the device plan and should be only paying Airtime yet 02 are still asking for a full payment. I have had the a...

Sando1980 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Order

I have ordered something and paid £50 upfront,there is still nothing on my account to say I have placed an order.

Aron1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bills

I can’t understand my billsIt looks like it’s not the same in my o2 app and in my account bankAnd service here just doesn’t exist !!!

Disney + Subscription offer not working

I upgraded my account two weeks ago and had activated the 6 month free trial. However it is now saying I don’t have an active subscription and being asked to pay for it. I have tried to call customer service but they are only taking calls about upgra...

Spend cap

How long does it take for my spend cap to start working if I have just changed it

Amy12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Need to pay

I've been cut off need to pay

Coleoage by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 has ruined my credit rating

I was been told once the payment has been made within a month or so to email o2 credit referals and they would have it removed from my credit file I emailed them back in Feb 20 and chased it with couple other emails yet no response

Data

Hi. I need some help and advice. I have had a sudden surge in mobile data usage. Any ideas what could be causing this?Normally, only use 2/3G a month as always in WiFi. At the mo’ due to lockdown, pretty much always in WiFi area as at home.

WR by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

two sims

I have a phone on pay monthly and have just ordered a pay monthly sim (for my daughter). FOr some reason the pay monthly phone can not phone, text or imessage the sim only phone, but can the other way around. Any ideas? Thanks