Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Change name on bank account

I need to change the payment card. And i am unable to change the name on the bank account. Kindly help me with changing the name on bank account.

Resolved! Earbuds

Has anybody been offered earbuds for £1, but not received it after 30 days?

Jules03 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Gift hamper

Hi I was meant to be getting a free gift hamper of an Apple Watch and I haven’t received it yet and it’s been nearly 2 weeks just wondering am I still getting it and when it will get here thanks

Rach29 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pay monthly ipad

Can someone please tell me how long I have left on my iPad to pay please. I do not know how to find out my number for it

1978 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade ref:2825

Good evening all I had place an order for an upgrade on Thursday passed credit check and received an email in order to sign. Signed and agreed the link which was sent via email and sms however upon completing the order I get “you need to contact us I...

dave1955 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Transferring number

Hello,I need help. I am having a nightmare experience.I have had a contract with O2. Its just come to an end.I got a new handset and contract via Mobile Phones Direct on 31st October.Since then I have tried to get my existing number swapped over to m...

Resolved! Late payment

Hello, I paid my airtime late this month, when will I be able to make calls?

Frankie86 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos