Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! text message received

Anyone else had a text fromO2:We were unable to process your latest bill. In order to avoid fees, please update your payment information via: My bill is paid as far as I am aware

suzi8642 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Premium texts

I'm not very happy about being charged for these premium texts because I knew nothing about them.so why should I have to pay for something I didn't ask for ,since then I've blocked them.Is there any way I can be refunded?I've no idea what they were f...

wirligig by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing Billing/Payment Date

I recently got a new phone on contract and I'm new with O2.How would I go about changing the date of which I pay for my phones contract?Or when would I be able to change my payment date?I got the phone from an O2 Store on the 25th Of July, I get paid...

Unhingxd by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Find. out how much charged for a call made today

I made a return call. to an 0845 number today and then realised taht it was a scam. I cannot find out from O2 how much I have been charged for the call.

RH2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Network signal

Why the signal is so poor almost everywhere i go ? Most of the times i got H+ 2 lines signal, and sometimes i got 4g 2 lines signal, and when i check my network coverage by postcode in Putney they say the network is busy or is very busy.I can say tha...

Text Scam??

I Just received this text from +44 7990 450525... O2: Payment for your latest bill could not be processed by your bank. Please update your payment information via: (link removed for the purpose of this post) & I was just wondering if this is a legit ...

NoNeckEd by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data use discrepancy

My average use is 89.7MB monthly and my phone says I have used 179MB this month but on the O2 website it says my data use is 3.82GB. Can I find out what my phone has been using? I've looked in the App data usage is settings and is matches with 179MB ...

helkey26 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay additional payment to device

Tried multiple times to make an additional payment towards my handset, can’t find where to do it online, when I call it just hangs up

Connor7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tariff

My Tariff is shown as £19.00 a month but I'm being charged 0ver £28.00, has anyone else had this problem

Rys by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Brand new contract phone not even a day old and its terribly slow even after the updates

Says ive got 14 days to return the phone, yet i cant do that when i cant even speak to someone from a contact centre because they are all shut, cant chat online becauae no agents are available, can anyone help before i cut the contract altogether im ...