Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

ending contract

I am on 2 year contract with o2 through carphone warehouse. Final payment is 2nd aug, contract ends on 8th aug.I am going to be going to another network with carphone warehouse. Do I buy new phone before, so it starts on 8th? if I wait until 8th, the...

me4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone repair

Need to get phone repaired. How do we go about doing this ? I’m paying for insurance (monthly), so unsure why I’m finding it difficult to speak to an agent ?If the above is difficult, How can we pay off for device and end contact.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Buds

hi how do I claim my free Buds on new contract with s20 ultra phone

Diesel by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Transferring my number to O2

Hi I bought a phone from 02 ver a week ago and have been trying to transfer my number. I have filled in the online form 3 times and nothing has happened. I can't ring customer services as they are only taking emergency call. Can't find any info on wh...

Sab by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Provider issue

It has been over two months now that I cannot send normal texts from my phone it keeps on showing the red exclamation mark.Can you help please

NinaToll by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Keeping old number

hi trying to speak to someone to help transfer and keep old mobile number, but keep getting disconnected.

Stewart76 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment

I've just had an text to say there's a problem processing my payment this month. I'm scared it's a scam so did not click on link as my payment details have not changed and payment not due til start of month

Lesley44 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancellation

I rang the other week to cancel my contract as it runs out today but today I have got a message to change my tariff yet I was told it would be cancelled from 13th of August and that would be my last payment