Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Scam

I have received a text message saying "O2: Payment for your latest bill could not be processed by your bank. Please update your payment information via: " the message is from 07340714269.

Mealz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phishing or legit?

Just received this text from ‘O2-UK’: O2 Ref: Site No. RT02H045. Your security code is ****. If you're not in direct contact with O2, please call 202 now so we can protect your account. Thanks.Is this legit or phishing ?

JM2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim

Hi. I have contract for internet and i want to close the contract. What can i do?

Laura22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Late bill payment

I paid my bill a few days late. It’s been over 24hrs since I paid it and I have been cut off and haven’t got access to data, texts or calls. How long does it usually take to be put back on the service?

Emily7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change Name on Account

My husband bought me my first mobile when this was BT Cellnet and so the account has his name on it. I used to have a password that I could give whoever I was talking to in order to deal with the account. Now that doesn't exist any more and I can't g...

June126 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trying to move a number on my account to a separate account

Trying to get through Customer Service or finding any solution online has become impossible. I currently have two numbers on my account. I wish to have my second number moved to its own account for billing purposes. Is this something I can do with ea...

Halp by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Roaming

hiI am going to morocco next month, I'm just wondering weather I'll be charged and how much if I use my phone over there.

Aisha1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

14 day return after paying off contract?

Hi again I have a question. I recently upgraded with 02 and had to pay off the device plan for the contract, as still had a year to go and then upgraded. But now have decided to cancel the upgrade. What then happens, does 02 then refund me the money ...

marvi0 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Adding Data

So I have chosen to upgrade to unlimited data but it doesn’t start till my bill date 18th but I have ran out of data now and it won’t allow me to add a bolt on what can I do?

Reading by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos