Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Mobile Data

I would like to know why it says I have used 80% of my mobile data in 10 days? I have been logged in to my broadband for 4 of them days aswell. There is no way I could have used that much since 16th July. I would understand if I had 1gb a month but I...

JGodley by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill payment

Why is my bill so high after an upgrade

Johnpaul by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Delivery of New Phone

Hoping someone can help, I purchased a pay-monthly phone from O2 on the 23rd July. I have emails with all of the legal information, and with an order confirmation number. Although I expected to recieve the phone next day (as advised) I have not yet r...

TheJJ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Staff account

hi I've just upgraded my device on staff account, how do i get my staff discount applied when VIP are not currently operating

steve7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help changing my billing date

I need to change my billing date so they stop taking the last of my money and putting me in the red. Cannot contact anyone to resolve this. More than frustrated!

Drakkan12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Proof of purchase

How do I request a digital proof of purchase to claim my free ear buds? Getting concerned that I'll miss the deadline.

LeonHdz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Account Billing

Hi, I have received an SMS on my O2 SIM from O2 starting the following:"O2: We were unable to process your latest bill. In order to avoid fees, update your payment information via: https//...." I am confused/concerned as I cannot see any mention of t...

RoxaneLat by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

PAC Code

I am trying to get PAC code since morning.. SMS channel does not work, it returned with a SMS response saying "we can't understand your request. Sorry". My O2 link to switch gives blank screen, call to customer services, after 35 minutes and 3 transf...

Apple Watch

Hi I have an issue I need support with, I have iPhone on contract I pay every month that comes out my account, and I have an Apple Watch to for same account, my iPhone bill comes out automatically. But I’m in middle of checking my credit score and ha...

Bec1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Roaming

Oneplus.No internet when in Rep of Ireland.Help please.

Tdunbar by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos