Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Poor signal

Good morning hope you can help with my query.Ever since joining o2 I have been really frustrated with the lack of signal I can get.i came from network three prior to joining o2 and never had an issue with signal.even when my phone shows I have signal...

Signal1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

Hi I received my upgrade and then returned it over a week ago. Can you check for it and process me new order please?

Lonz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Block

Want to know how you can put a temporary block on the phone

Resolved! Wifi hotspot

Hi. I am from UK. Just arrived to Denmark and I will be in holiday property without wifi but i need to work for the next 5 days from here. Need wifi what will be the cheapest option for me ?

Resolved! Connection got barred, how do i un-barr it?

hi so someone phoned o2 and pretended to be me, they have barred my phone and theres nothing i can do to get it unbarred. i can NOT call from my phone to explain this mistake and its very difficult for me to use a landline. how do i fix this?

Resolved! Scam???

Anyone received a text from 07748 145840 stating - " O2:We were unable to process your latest bill. In order to avoid fees, update your paymentinformation via: https:/./.o2.uk.bill337.com/?o2=2

Suze by Level 1: Joiner
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM Not Provisioned

I have just renewed my contract (SIMO) and during the call it disconnected. The signal has completely gone on on Settings / General / About under Network it says Not Available. When you click on that it says SIM not provisioned.It’s an iPhone XSI’ve ...

Resolved! Adding Pay Monthly Sim to existing contract

Hi, I want to get a pay monthly Sim for my son to go in an old phone, can I just buy one here and add to my existing contract without changing my number etc? Thanks Catherine

Cat8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data

I need to know if my data is due in 4 days can I get it early? My sons away on site next week and uses data for hotspot can I have now instead of 7th august? How do I get it

Russell1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos