Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

click and collect in stores

It says on the website we are unable to order click and collect directly to a store. This is becoming a realinconvience since I am always on the go due to my job. It would be massively easier if they re-open theirclick and collect service in store si...

bradnoon2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Screen

I need my screen replaced on insurance. This app is getting annoying I can’t get anywhere

SmiffyG10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Final Bill

When is the best time to cancel your O2 Direct Debit when you cancel your O2 phone contract?

Phone97 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! No Data in Barcelona

I am in Barcelona since yesterday and data is not working. Call and text are fine.Someone can help?Thank you

Mariobart by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Monthly payments

Hello i have a big problem! I have contract with o2 i pay for 6 months and now he send in the email bill for one year and 6 months 640£! Where i need call to change again take the payment monthly?

Balan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 02 Open your number is associated with another user.

Hi I got a new Iphone Xr keeping my original sim with a new 3 year contract. I work for the NHS and was told that I can get 25% discount on the Tariff. The problem I have is that when I enter the code follwing the " Your in. Welcome to 02 Open" email...

Daithi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 5g sim in 4g phone

I upgraded my sim contract just now and I ticked that my phone was 5g compatible, then searched to find that it wasn't. Will the 5g sim work in a 4g phone or will I have to change the sim order?

zintari by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bundle

I want to keep sim I just bought how do I just get bundle for same sim instead of ordering a new one

Julia2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Insurance

Hello I would like to know if it is possible to add insurance on my phone ?

Voicemail switch off

hi, I'm aborded and I getting vm massiges but it's imposible to check and if i try dial 901 it's says unfortunately it's not availible for your number and each hour i get voicemail massage. How possible switch of its so anoing!

Tautvis by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos