Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Device Plan

Hi, I want to know if I pay off my device plan completely with o2 before my contract ends, can I cancel my airtime plan with them without any repercussions? I want to switch to another company. Thank you in advance

Sums by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing my free add on

I’ve just changed my tariff and chose Amazon Prime Video but want to change it to Disney+. Is there a period of time after you start your contract where u can do this? Or once you’ve chosen is that it?

AmandaP by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Proof of purchase.

Hello. I bought samsung galaxy S20 and I would like to order a free samsung galaxy buds plus. So i need to download a proof of purchase. I can not find where to download it. All I got on email is order confirmation.

Sana2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New sim confused about bill

Hi, Iv just recieved my sim,and a bill..i have not activated my sim or even put it in a phone yet, but have a bill to be paid on the 14 August ... I'm a little confused about having a bill for a sim that's not yet being used? Can you help? Thank you.

Shellooak by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Spam or real?

Just received an text telling me there is a problem dealing with my latest bill and asking me to contact I do not respond to these messages. Could o2 confirm whether or not there is a problem and contact me by a secure method that I can recognise.

Mineornot by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billing

Why has my bill not gone down despite my contract ending

RJ83 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone signal is terrible all the time

I'm missing phonecalls and texts a lot as my phone is usually out of signal. Wanted to go on livechat but it is not available. My signal was playing up before I moved but it is even worse now. My wife's phone which is with 02 also works okay. Any ide...

Ben89 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change to a different sim only offer

I'm currently on O2 refresh and have 2 different tariffs. One is a device plan and the other is an airtime plan but I seem to be paying too much. Am I able to get a new sim with a new network which offers me better services for a lower price and just...

Resolved! Disney +

Hi there,I have been charged for Disney + this month, despite the fact it comes with my 02 monthly deal. The customer assistant I spoke to said that my account before my new contact would just move across and I would not be charged. Clearly this has ...

Tom10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos