Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

My data just ran out for no apparent reason

Hello Im a O2 monthly user. I have 8gbs included in my package and use on average 3gbs per month. I was just walking locally and I recived a text message "You've used 80% of your data" then 15 mins later "you've used all your data". This is very unco...

src1983 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pac code

How do I give o2 my pac code to keep my old number

Lynne11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

PAC

I have PAC code but don't know how to get this into MyO2, any idea's? 

Doug by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How can I obtain proof of usage

Hello I am going to make a claim on a protect my bubble insurance policy, And I have been requested to provide proof of usage how can I find this?

Resolved! cancel my o2 contract

I struggle to understand i can't use a phone is the easy way I can understand and just get out of my contract

Amydo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

Hi I can’t pay my bill until the 13th

Stacey14 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Insurance cracked screen

Hi does anyone know how to contact o2 insure about a cracked screen. I tried the number but just get cut off and theres nothing on my o2 to click on.

Wolfspud by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney plus

I’ve upgraded to a sim only with higher data and lost the remaining 4 months of my free Disney plus. The app says I’m not subscribed. Does anyone know how to get it back please. Poorly 2 year old whinging for Mickey Mouse

Vic77 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Barred phone

I need to get in contact with 02 but my phones barred

Kites43 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos