Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

change my number

i want to change my number but how do i change 02 customer service wont answer the phone call.??

azad by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SCAM TEXT FROM O2?

Has anyone else received a text supposedly from O2 saying they were unable to process your latest payment and to update your details using the link provided? Just putting a warning out there to everyone

SusanneF by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Can’t make outgoin calls

I paid my wife’s phone bill Sunday it’s on my o2 account and it still hasn’t been turned back on can som1 help ASAP as she needs her phone for work

Django by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do I get an O2 advisor to help me?

After twenty years with Vodafone who have always been at the end of a phone even throughout Covid, I moved to O2 last week and I am seriously considering returning to Vodafone and cancelling the two contracts I have just taken on, as I cannot get any...

Lisa70 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone has been cut off

I have been cut off even though I rang at beginning of the month I’m currently 32 weeks pregnant and self isolated and I need to ring the hospital tomorrow to see if I’m safe to go up there for the scan tomorrowI can’t make out going calls so can som...

Kate6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

I just want to talk to someone from O2!!!!

My phone is barred, I've tried to pay 3 times but it says is failed, yet the money is pending from my account, and because of that I don't have the money to pay anymore. I just want someone from O2 to call me. Aura is no help, advisors are unavailabl...

Resolved! discuss device

Hi, recentley changed all four contracted devices to sim only. Would you please check device [Removed]? When text messages are sent from this device to device number [Removed], there is no recording of text sent and a text was even sent to a random n...

Vicky14 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone swap

HiI still got a bit to pay on my phone but I want to swap to a better model, I want to swap my iPhone 8 to a Samsung s20

Gillian1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tarrif changed

My tarrif has changed Why? I have not changed it with you ? 

DP1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos