Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Free wireless earphones

Hello all I have just upgraded to a new Samsung and was told by the sales person on live chat that there was a free pair of wireless earphones in the deal. Of course I have received 10,000 emails about the phone but not ONE on how to obtain the earph...

Bolt on

I’ve just realised that I’ve had a bolt on for 50 picture messages on my account- it’s says on my account that this has been since March. I have not requested this nor used it. How do I get in touch for a refund for this?

Laura26 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! £5 free credit

I received a message that said Grab some credit on us. Grab some credit on us. Get £5 free Pay As You Go credit when you register with My O2.So I registered but I don’t know how to activate the £5 credit?Can you help?

Tantam by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

living abroad and getting hold of O2 customer service

So Ive been living in Australia (a lot longer than I thought I would - 6years now!) and I have kept my mobile active whilst away for the trips back I do once/twice a year.Ive always seen two charges come out of my UK account. One for £19.99 and the o...

MelHux by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Direct debit date

afternoon, I need to have my direct debit date changed to the 28th of each month i have tried to contact o2 with no luck.

RossD by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment

I need a number to speak to the actual payment team not a computer, been trying for days the original number is no longer in use 0800 587 4005 is there any other numbers.

ElliotC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data Roaming

I am currently in France outside any wifi connections and cant get on the internet or send texts with attachments eg photos. I dont seem to receive 4G even tho other users can. I have data roaming switched on and 4G Volte. Can anyone help advise plea...

PN by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Annoyed with o2 paying for a contract I can't use

I have a samsung a20e on contract. My handset has stopped working for a week now. I've tried for 3 days and I cant get through on the phone or online.My handset just point blank refuses to accept incoming calls or text messages. I'm missing calls eve...

Ozaric by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos