Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Phone bill

Hi I can’t afford my full bill that month and was trying to phone 02 to explain but it’s no letting me I was wondering if I would be able able to pay half today and then the full amount next month and I have been kicked out my house and had to leave ...

Phone

I forgot to pay my phone bill this month, and was told if I did not pay my services would be cut off. They cut off and I paid my bill. Usually when this happens my internet, texts and calls come back on straight away, however this time they haven't t...

chlopppx by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

phone repair

my phone went for repair on the 30th july and ive still not hear anything at all apart from that its got to A-NOVA.. who do i contact regarding this?

suzanne1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Been Cut off but cannot call 202

Been Cut off but cannot call 202 Says all your calls are being transferred then it goes to bleep 3 times saying number not valid. No webchat. I am stuck without service.

Bondi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim

All of a sudden my phone won't recognise the sim says no network and that my sim is not provisioned? And will only accept emergency calls

leticia93 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim delivery

I just wondered how long it takes for a first class delivery by royal mail delivered your sim card. I ordered on Tuesday and not had it yet.

Resolved! Free Airbuds?

I recently purchased a Samsung S20 that came with free air buds offer. When do I receive the air buds.

Chilli by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Insurance and bolt ons

Hi due to the current corona event I lost my work.I want to remove my o2 insurance and my extra o2 data bolt on

SethB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos