Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Fraudelent texts

This is not a question but a reminder about fraudulent texts. I've had another one this month purportedly from O2 saying they are unable to process my latest bill, and in order to avoid fees please click on the link, which of course I didn't. The mob...

Assillon by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Note 20

anybody know when the note 20 is coming to 02

Note-20 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Network coverage issue in Oldham area

Hi, I am having network coverage issue in Oldham area especially at night time. I don’t know whether it’s Only with my sim or its happening with everyone?

ChAmr by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Access for you

Please advise how I can set this up?

LouiseC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transfer number help

Hello, I've signed up for an O2 SIM only plan and I'm struggling to transfer my number from EE. I have a PAC from EE.When I placed my order it said if I provide a PAC code then the transfer will happen automatically, which sounded good and easy. This...

squarejoe by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

keeping phone number

Just moved from pay and go after many years and onto pay monthly but can I get to keep my original phone number. this is an automated nightmare. the sims have been swapped and the new one is working cannot get through to a human to arrange to keep my...

AM2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone screen broken

Hello,my phone screen is broken could you repair looking for help and advice Helen

Helen28 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple tv

How do you get the Apple TV with a new iPhone

Ian6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Return

i sent a new phone back and it was recieved by o2 within days of order yet im being charged a full month rental and being threatened with redtriction if i dont pay im being mesded aboutbi was told 1st it would be credited 2nd it wouldnt i would have ...

Summet by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos