Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Change to Sim Only

I'm on a Refresh contract that ends in septembet/October.I keep getting messages from O2 about upgrading my refresh account with a new phone and contract.I want to change to Sim only deal but the offers when I check my upgrade options are not as good...

PW77 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bolt on

I have recently changed my tariff and it does not take affect for another week. My02 will not let me buy a data bolt on. Is there a way to buy some data for the mean time?

Tom92 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim upgrade

Sorry to be a pain again it has now been 5 months and says I still have to wait a month but yet the advisor who I had taken out the pay monthly sim with said would only be 5 months

Craignbj by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Would like to upgrade

Would like to upgrade ASAP - Please can someone contact me

MC94 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Imessage

I’ve received new sim I can get calls but I can’t send or receive iMessages or go on internet

Jaf0412 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlocking old phone - help required as PUK code not working.

Hello. I have an old Galaxy A3 2016 that appears locked to O2. I have put in a new sim for another operator but the phone says network locked. As such I followed the online instructions for unlocking it and the O2 auto system reply sent an 8 digit PU...

JuRadio by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

New device delivery?

Good afternoon, wondering if anyone can help me.on Friday I ordered the Samsung galaxy Tab A tablet through my02 account. after receiving all my credit agreement emails I've yet to receive any information on when the tablet will be dispatched or deli...

PAC or STAC!

I have just order a new 02 sim and gave a stac rather than PAC number. Sim due within 24 hours can I change and give a pac number before sim arrives? My new account has nothing registered in it (it says to sign in and keep your old number but no link...

Eliora by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos