Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Spend cap

I'm new to 02. How do I set up a spend cap? I can't find the option in myO2

MJ1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sorry to bother you

Just had a message from this number saying contact them about bill payment +447990315958

O2 contact

I can’t afford to pay my bill and my previous months airtime. Been trying to contact all the teams but can’t get through to any, neither via live chat it just says they’re busy. Now they’re saying I need to pay all 600 odd pounds I have left on my de...

Resolved! Faulty phone return customer service contact

Had my phone since the beginning of May roughly (Sony Xperia X1) and today it froze and powered off and absolutly will not turn back on. I've been through all the gudies available and changed a few cables that work on other devices and there is no li...

Resolved! new phone

Hi i have a new phoneand contract. usually when this happens we phone O2 and they transfer my existing number over to my new phone. this time we have to do it online and i have no idea how to do it. can anyone help?do i need to add the new telephone ...

Resolved! Premium calls

Every month there are extra charges of £12 on my account for premium services. It is saying for games. However I cant recall signing upto anything and I am unsure how to stop this. I cant get through on the phone and there is no chat available so wou...

WiFi calling international numbers

Hi,New o2 customer question....when WiFi calling, can I make international calls. It doesn’t seem to work, however when I call a UK number it connects immediately via WiFi calling.

Gregg by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing

My bill is due on 26th of july by direct debit. As I already paid a couple 9f weeks ago with my debit card does this mean nothing will he taken from my bank on the 26th July?

Musovboro by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ending contract

Hi all, wanted to know if there is anyway I could end my pay monthly contract (through the small print) early because I'm not happy with the service or getting what I pay for?For a while now I have had to switch my connection to 3G because the 4G is ...

S6 edge overheats and shuts down

My S6 edge has twice now recently shut down two apps (radio and bluetooth) because it says it has overheated and is really (very) hot to touch. On occassions, when I have turned the camera on, I have heard a buzzing/fizzing sound for a few moments be...

newtothis by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos