Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Extra Items

I am thinking about getting an Apple Watch but I’m new to o2 so unsure how to use the app etc is there anyway of adding on a watch to my contract to pay monthly or is there only buy outright? Jess

Jesskaa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

End Of Contract

Hi, I am due to pay the final monthly payment, what happens after the final payment has been taken? Thank you

NathR by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Xperia 1 ii Pre-Order bonus not arrived

Just wondering when the Sony headphones that are meant to come with my phone will arrive. It has been 1.5months since my phone arrived, and I can't get in touch with anyone on the chat to get an answer.

Turkey and travel zone bolt ons

Could someone please advise me. I travel to turkey tomorrow but I’m confused about my phone use and what my bolt ons include.It would appear that Turkey is included in the bolt on but what I can’t get clear in my head is whether the bolt on just acti...

Danny-G by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 0333 numbers

Are calls to 0333 numbers free ie come out of your monthly allowance?

B21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4G and WiFi calling

Hi trying to setup 4G and WiFi calling on Xperia 1 don't have options - does that mean I need to call customer services?

Rawdinae by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Online chat

Are the chat helpline agents only open Monday to friday

Phil4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 2 days running round still not unlocked

Have an issue with changing SIM card to EE says not supported been o2 shop told nothing they can do customer service sends do not pick up had text through saying phone unlatched it’s not have failed security question On phone so can’t re try to unlat...

Chriso by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Selling old iphone

So I’m selling my iPhone 8 and I have erased all settings/data from the phone and erased the iPhone 8 off my iCloud and removed it from my new phone so does that mean everything is off of mine on the old phone and is okay to sell?? It just keeps sayi...

Sam23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos