Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Order delivery

recently ordered a new Galaxy S20 that was on offer with free buds. Tracked my order and received handset swiftly BUT was told my order was split between 2 separate deliveries and was awaiting something else. Now says order is complete even though I'...

Bribhoy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Starting my tariff

I have changed my tariff for 30 pound and this doesn't start till the end of August and I need it now how do I change the date

My bill

Arrgghh need to speak to someone urgently!! Threatening to cut me off when I paid in full

Smellycat by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My ipad

Were is my order

Ace1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing from PAYG to pay monthly - family plan

My 11yr old son has a PAYG o2 mobile sim and we would like to change this over to pay monthly - how do I do this and can I add him to a family plan under my pay monthly account?

Kaz8182 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Free ear buds

Hi just upgraded to s20 and promised free ear buds but guess what, they didn't arrive, would like to know where they are???

Jacqui3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

4G Internet speed limited to 2Mb/s up & down?

Recently changed my tariff but have found my internet speed is limited to 2Mb/s up & down - it was much higher than this before the change, like 36Mb/s down & 18Mb/s up. This happens no matter where I am, whatever tower I use, it's always exactly 2Mb...

Eddles by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unpaid bill paid

I had an unpaid bill which I paid as well as the next one now my phone doesn’t work at all and has been disconnected and my phone number is no longer available on my 02 account and I can’t contact 02 at all