Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

No code for Samsung Earbuds pro

I purchased the Samsung S23 Ultra on Sept 14 and I still have not had a code for the earbuds as promised . I have spoken to 3 call handlers who all promised you will receive it in 48hrs, 36hrs. and 5 working days. was this a scam. I have been an o2 c...

14 day cancellation

I accepted a sim only deal at £10 a month. When i put in the sim card i realised that there is very little coverage around my property and there is just signal in one room of my house. I cancelled within the 14 day period - within this time the only ...

BXW-22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 system does not have my address

Hi, yesterday i made an order for monthly sim plan but o2 system was missing my Flat number, building name and street all there, my order was cancelled because credit check could not be done without my Flat number on my address, i talked with everyon...

rasheyz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

new sim

I have put into my iphone the new sim you sent me and it does not work. it says no service

oatesa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Calls saying people have had a missed call from me

Over the last few weeks, I've had 3 or 4 calls from people saying they've had missed calls from my number. The first one I just thought was a mistake but now I've had another few I'm beginning to wonder. I always have my CallerID turned off so even i...

iPhone 15 Pro Max order

Hey there, I've just upgraded to iPhone 15 Pro Max few days ago and I was wondering if my order has been despatched and how can I find the date of delivery as I chose store delivery for it. I did receive the welcome messages as texts and also the con...

Mihai9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! contract

Can you please tell me if I am under contract and if so, when it ends

Polly2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data Roaming Bolt ons

Hi, If I buy a Data Roaming Zone 3 bolt on, will this cover travel to the USA? The USA is listed as zone 1, but I appear to be unable to purchase a zone 1 data roaming bolt on ThanksFred

foxfoster by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Set up direct debit

Hello can we please set up direct debit on my rolling plan or has it been set up?

Nicola18 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos