Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! My phone

I was wondering how I switch to unlimited data

Paris27 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Moneda back deposit

HiDecembrie 2019 I make contract o2 and I pay deposit 299 £ deposit. How to take Money back..I make all paymet till now ..Thanks

camelia by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Want to cancel my contract

Got a new sim and new Phone with it that with o2 and I want to cancel this contract

David20 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! upgrade

hello, my monthly contract for my phone ends in december however i’m looking to upgrade now? if i upgrade to a more modern phone on a more expensive plan will i still need to pay the remainder of the monthly plan i’m on now or not? please help!

Resolved! Wish to swap tariff to another Sim on my account

When I renewed my contracts with o2 unfortuantely my Tablet sim became my phone sim and vice versa.All my contacts now have what is effectively my tablet number and no-one now knows my phone number.I wish to swap my tablet tariff over, is this possib...

wicksy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Transfer number from PAYG to Pay Monthly?

Hi, my son has a PAYG phone and I just arranged a new pay monthly SIM for him. I'd like to transfer the old PAYG number to his new SIM. I could pop into a shop but would rather not right now. Is there a way to do this from home?

Resolved! Upgrade

When can I have an upgrade

Ullah by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos