Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Mobile data

I cannot use mobile data. I have been to the Apple store and they ran some tests and say there is nothing wrong with the device. I‘m getting no help from o2.I have factory re-set the device and re-set factory settings multiple times.Just wondering Wh...

Daras by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

upgrade

Will o2 match other o2 offers from different suppliers?

ARUN1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why is my Discount

I have just upgraded my iPhone 7 Plus to a iPhone 11 Pro and included my blue light discount code - but it shows this as 0. I thought it took 25% off the airtime plan which is £35 ? Please can someone help ?

Nhshero by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New phone but need to talk to O2

I need a new phone. I have found one still with O2 but on another site which is a lot cheaper than O2 and wanted to see if O2 could offer a better deal. Also want to keep same number, how do I get pac code when you cannot talk to anyone?

suet by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! contract

i have had a text from 02 saying i am out of my minimum contract term. i want to stay on the same tariff. what do i need to do?

CathyH by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Card payment system, Half a year on...

When?When will this failed system be fixed and prevent any more innocent customers getting a screwed up credit history?It's been half a year since O2 "modernised" the payment system, and excluding one week period two months ago, it has been a total f...

viridis by Level 56: Guvnor
  • 135 replies
  • 7 kudos

Resolved! Order

Hi I ordered a phone yesterday and they are reviewing my application for the phone, it said it would take 24 hours for them to make a decision but haven’t heard back but they took the £30 what does this mean?

Shaz5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Voicemail temporary locked

HelloI had a personal pin on my voicemail which has now temporarily been locked. I have tried entering the default pin 8705 as well as texting RESET/reset to 82901. But nothing has worked, I was also told to phone 07802 209 0100 to reset the voicemai...

SNIE by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos