Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

o2 refresh query

hi, i have a samsung A40 on contract, ive had it just over a year now, and yesterday it slipped out my hand, and has bust the phone. just wondering if i upgraded early, how much would i need to pay. ive been quoted 90pound to get it fix by a local re...

JadeMF by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Blue Light Card & Student Discount

I have a monthly plan with O2 and have done so for some months now. I am a Blue Light card holder and am also a student, both of which offer discount on airtime plans. My question is can these applied to my current account or does it only apply to ne...

Upgrading

I had a phone call today off a secondary company saying I'm eligible to upgrade as I only have 12 months left

132nj by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cooling off period- wish to cancel order

Hello, I placed an order 2 days ago for an Apple iPad Pro 2020 on a pay monthly plan. I have since changed my mind and would rather go with another provider. I can't get in touch with anyone from o2 it seems, and don't know if I'm going to have to wa...

CLMXD by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Calls

Hi I can’t receive calls from incoming calls it just put callers straight to voicemail.

Kat1287 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Delivery never arrived

Hi, I ordered a new Samsung s20 on the weekend, got a confirmation email, but now nothing has happened since, I even selected all day delivery on monday when I checked out but nothing has come. Unable to get hold of O2 via any means at all. Is there ...

Resolved! Change of payment details

Hi there been contacted to update my payment details . The txt massage is a telephone number and does not come up as o2 is the sender. My payment details have never changed. I believe this to be a con. Can you confirm.

Waf1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contact

How can I speak to a human at O2.

JWDS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Where's my Sim, O2?

Ordered a Sim on 23rd of this month,I get billed the next day and judging by the tracking, it hasn't been despatched. What's going on and why hasn't it arrived? I've paid for four days and haven't got to use it yet.

Resolved! Student discount

I’ve recently upgraded my phone (3 days ago) was told to use my unidays once I receive the phone to get 20% off airtime.I’ve sent the code to 61202 and it says it doesn’t recognise it, can anyone help?Thanks

Chloe48 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos