Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Direct debit

Is there a reason as to why my direct debit is being taken out in 2 halfs? Is this normally the case as never had it before and this has been the 2nd month now.

Resolved! Disney+ and airtime discount for existing customers

I signed up to Disney+ as a paid extra last month on the basis of the offer that, as an existing O2 customer, I would get a £2 discount every month on my airtime bill. I've just received my bill and the discount has not been applied at all, if anythi...

Resolved! Replacement SIM card

Hi, I have o2 mobile broadband and the sim card in the WiFi dongle is damaged. Ive been trying to find out how to order a replacement SIM so I can start using it again. It is a monthly contract not pay as you go.I've tried looking on help but all it ...

Resolved! Strange text from ‘O2’

Hi,I got a text from 07415321247 stating a block was initiated on my account and services due to unusual activity. Asking me to visit a website that doesn’t look safe, to verify my details and lift a pending block. Can you confirm if this is legitima...

MikeJH by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Download bills

I'm trying to download some of my bills from My O2 and keep getting an error message DASH_ERROR/4 : the account number in the target address is invalid. I can't get through on the phone to speak to anyone and I need my bills from March 2020 to today ...

JC4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

speaking to someone

WHY CANT I SPEAK TO ANYONE NO ONE ON LIVE CHAT OR THE PHONE IM GETTING REALLY *bleep* OFF

A happy ending? Serial number concern

Firstly a little background..So in December last year I upgraded early to get the S10+, I've loved it since I got it!Two weeks ago today I had a freak accident with it, a glass fell out of my kitchen cupboard and bounced off it, leaving a deep gash i...

K8ighty3 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

My order

so i ordered my WiFi hub and some card yesterday it said it was next day delivery.. its 9.10pm and im still waiting. Cant speak to literally any human to ask where it is. Not a great start to my experience with O2

krissy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile Phones Direct

Where do I start?ok so my contract was up so i decided to renew with mobile phones direct which looked like a great deal for a p40 pro when i received the hand set to my horror google services would not install due to a trade war between America and ...

Dezshab by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change airtime tariff

I still have 16 months to go on my 36 month device contract but I’d like to reduce my airtime tariff as it’s far too high. The options I’m being offered online are quite silly and are almost all increases in the monthly cost, not decreases! I can’t g...

Wazman by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos