Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

When can I have an upgrade

Ullah by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! S10 5g cellular signal problems

Anyone else having signal problems on the Samsung S10 5g phones ?I work at Edinburgh Airport, which I presume would have fantastic reception, stay 20 miles away, near a motorway service station.But sadly in both places I struggle to get a decent spee...

Resolved! Stac code

I have stac code from previous provider. I don't wish to keep my old number. Who do I give the stac to . Is it o2 as I already have new numberthanks

Resolved! Extra charges on my account

Hi iv been charged £2.49 on my 02 account from iTunes iv checked iTunes nothing was purchased, I want to know what this is please

Emo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing my tariff

I've been on a PAYM deal for 8GB usage and a handset which expired this month.With the call centre waiting times I'm looking online at how to change but would appreciate someone putting my mind at rest before I go ahead. If I choose to 'upgrade' to a...

Dan16 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pac code

Pls i have my pac code from my previous provide how do i summit this to o2 pls

Arnaud by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancelling a sim and kepeing number problem

Hey guys and gals, I recently (about 2 weeks ago) called up the service centre to cancel my sim and switch my number over to a new 02 sim.The advisor said the jmber switch over would happen within 48 hours but never said 48 hours of what date (the da...

bbg by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! hi

I've already paid my Air time bill on the 23.08.20 and it says it overdue? I only have my device plan to pay now witch im about to do i dont understand why its saying my airtime is overdue when I paid it on the date I've put in and I do have a email ...

sam16 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim

hi my sim is still registered to vodafone even thought my number has changed over....not sure what to do? Anyone help?

poonam14 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wi-fi calling on a SIM only deal

Hi does anyone know if wi-fi calling will work on a O2 sim I've just ordered, which will be used in a Samsung A70 handest not supplied by O2? Thanks