Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading to a tablet however using SIM on old phone

I recently upgraded from my Huawei P20 to an ipad. The contract with the ipad stipulated there were no minutes, however I was still planning on placing this SIM in my old phone and using the ipad as a stand alone device. However, now because of the S...

halster47 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! phone

i just got new phone becauce my old phone would not hold battery time when i went to move my contacts over my son said i pressed the factory reset.i dont have it back up can some one help.

1066 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

PAC Code

I want to move my number from EE to O2, I have a PAC code from EE. I put it in the form when I ordered my O2 sim. I activated my SIM over the weekend but my number hasn't transferred. I went to my local store in MORPETH to be told they can't help me ...

Culp by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can I move from Pay Monthly to Pay as you go?

My contract is about to end in 4 weeks. How can I completely cancel rolling over my existing contract and have my phone number using one of Big Bundle Pay as you go?

Jolaf87 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Deposit

When I joined 02 I paid a 275 deposit i have paid 4 bills now and the credit is showing on my account,i want it returned to my card i have tried ringing several times but get no answers

jade7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wifi

I wood like to also have unlimited Internet all the time, iv finished paying for my handset I have unlimited texts and calling credit, but what I actually use most of all is my data, it costs alot having to keep buy more data, all my friends have unl...

451794 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! swap number

im new on 02 can help me to keep my old number

dlnia by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! End contract

Can anyone give me clear and direct contact information to end my contract? I have left the UK for work and no longer need this contract. Everything on the website keeps redirecting me to useless pages.

NikkiS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! upgrade

i ordered phone friday to come to shop saturday the shop would not give me phone and i am being charged this device plan and dont have phone and been told today the shop turned away the phone today no one will help been begging mangers call back and ...

55 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

hi I've just upgraded my contract & separately added another 12month to my account but can't see it on my account or in my orders, Am I doing something wrong?