Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Add 18+ adult to my roaming

I want to go on 18+ sites outside my Wi-Fi and don't know how to take off the restriction

Niall3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone cut off

Hey,My phone has been cut off but I paid the bill yesterday, my account is still saying bill is overdue even though everything is paid!Tried to contact o2 several times by phone and email but everything is closed.Does anyone know when my phone will r...

Ani1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Number not recognised

Hi. I'm a new o2 customer and yesterday my phone number was transferred over. Since then I can't receive any calls as it says number is not recognised. I now have a new phone and contract and can't receive anything.

Commegena by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

my new sim won't link to 4g in a tp link mifi router

my new sim won't link to 4g in a tp link mifi router. It did initially work but i was asked to put the sim in a phone to activate a family discount. After putting it back in the router the connection fails.

mdog by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No service and no roaming

Just arrived in Europe and although my roaming says on, and working on the app, the internet won’t work. Also only have no service showing so can’t make any calls. I’ve reset network settings twice but still no luck. Any advice?!

Tori1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Outgoing calls

I’ve paid my bill in full today but my phone it’s yet to be back in services. It would be helpful if you can check and get back with me and as I’ve got a lot of important calls to make with my university.

Sweetha by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How's to get replacement sim?

I need a replacement sim, it stopped working. Can't find how ion the web site, been looking for half hour now. Can't call because phone doesn't work... No contract optionsAny ideas how?

Willmodo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim can't won't activate

I am absoultley fuming right now! I can't activate my sons sim as it doens't work in his phone. o2 keep saying they will send a text but the phone can't receive them! This happened in his old phone, suddenly stopped working, new sim sent, didn't work...

AngieGee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! payment

How can I contact o2 to change the day I pay my bill