Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! No monthly charges

Has anyone had a contract, moved to sim only and then the first bill be a credit and the current charge as £0 and no detail of any monthly charge? I have tried contacting O2 but havent managed to get through on phone in the time I have and as no onli...

rmme by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Where is my delivey

I placed an order for a new phone/contract last friday for delivery on the saturday. All was going well but no delivery and COVID seems to have made O2 not able to answer any phone.mailUK/DHL say that it is at their depot ready for delivery but wont ...

Resolved! exchange

hello im about to have my phone swapped as my new phone wasnt working but ive lost the returns label how do iget a new one

dion281 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

I am trying to apply for a mortgage and have recently had it declined after 2 years of saving up.I have had 2 accounts with O2 in the past 4 years and they have put defaults on my credit file for both of them - one for £41 and another for £172.When I...

Megan12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! blacklist IME number

hello i need help in getting the ime number of my lost iphone blacklisted for the insurance company.

RayTimms by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

credit refund nightmare

its a nightmare this company! I was told that my handset deposit will be refunded after I make my 3rd payment, then it was 4, keep getting told different things. Logged a complaint, they said as a good will gesture there will be a credit on my accoun...

carwyn by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel a contract

Trying to cancel a sim on my account as it doesn’t get used

Matt11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tariff

Hi ,Why has my payment gone so high these last couple of months. The tariff that I signed up to was £13.00 a month but you are charging me £16.00. Can you help me? Can I cancel this contract because you are charging me too much on what I signed up to...

Ssss by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos