Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

wrong sim inserted cant remove

I have done a real stupid thing and inserted a nano sim instead of a micro sim in a samsung S4 and I can't remove it,and I am waiting on a number transfer to the sim,will it still work? or will I have to scrap the phone? thank you for any help

Biscuit by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

I phone 11

My phone won’t load anything on the internet

Billed twice on the same date

Hi, I cannot get talking to anybody in 02 by phone and I do not see the option for online chat anymore on the Web Portal.... Basically it looks like, I've been billed twice on my monthly bill. any ideas on how to progress this issue with 02

CMCK1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

NHS discount unable to connect

I’ve signed up to O2 open But it won’t let me complete the final step to get my nhs discount!It says another number is associated with my account. I believe this is because I carried my old number to my new contract??I’ve tried to call customer servi...

Digbyem by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

My phone contract

Hi people my existing contract ends today and I’ve already got a new contract through o2 through mobile phones direct but want to know if I have to cancel my existing contract first and then transfer the number over to new contract, can’t speak to an...

Dan17 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 account still appearing on Credit report

Hi All, I've recently started work on improving my credit score as I'm saving up for a house. I notice on my open credit accounts I still have my old O2 phone, My current one is on there which is fine but it's still displaying my old one. Anyone got ...

Upgrade

hi ive been looking at my upgrade options and my contract dont end until nov 2022. But ive already had my phone for about 2 yrs ...so you must upgraded my contract without me knowing ....if i upgrade i at least want a new phone please can you help

lee13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Transfer my number

I have just joined o2, and I filled in a form to port my old number with the Pac code, it seems nothing happens. It’s more than two working days now, and I tried so many times to contact o2, but just no ways through, anyone can help ?

Kin by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

My bill

I've had 2 letters sent to me saying I've missed my payment. I dont understand why when its been set up as a direct debit so each month my bill gets paid before I get my own money. But for some reason it hasn't happened this time. I really need to sp...

£36.667 charged for a whatsapp call

I was charged £36.667 extra for a call I made through 'Whatsapp' on my phone. They charged me as if I made an IDD call through my phone. I thought Whatsapp calls only goes through internet connection/ data usage. Could someone explain, please?