Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Will not let me keep my existing no

I have tried twice to keep my existing Asda phone noi get an email back from blue . Saying there is security problem,and to ring 02.tried 30 times,and cannot speak to anybody.when you are 80 years young it becomes an hassle. my regardsGordon whitehou...

Resolved! New debit card

I need to add a card for payment as my other was stolen I cannot use the link you sent as I don’t have my membership password. Can you do this for me.

Payment2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Live chat

Any body no why I can't get on live chat can't find it any were

Adam11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Airtime plan

Is there any way I can extend my airtime plan so it isn’t this expensive each month?

Mccor98 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 refresh new number

If we refresh via o2 app, how do we get a new number and migrate current number to PAYG ? Or is there easier options ?

Stargaze by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrading

Hi, my contract is due to end 24th Oct 2020 this year. If I chose not to upgrade, can I get a sim only deal for my current phone and how cheap could that be? Thanks

Resolved! My limit has not been set

I recently upgraded & there was an option to set my limit on any extras. I set a limit of £60 but this has not been applied & my bill is a lot more than this. Has anyone else had this happen does anybody think that there is any way I would be able to...

ZoeJ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 recycle

O2 recycle Why have I been waiting since March for £120 to be credited to my account it’s now almost September if I owed you £120 I would’ve had so many threatening letters by now