Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Extra charges on bill

I have been charged an extra £45 on top of my monthly bill for using my phone while in Albania - I was never in that country. I was in Corfu which is the EU and I could use my phone data at no extra cost. I went out on a boat and sailed between Corfu...

CM909 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 spend cap

hi I just tried using my spend cap on Microsoft store my spend cap is set to £60 and I only used £9.00 but for some reason I can only by things on Google play and it won't let me buy on Microsoft

Chris11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New pay as go SIM card

What does this mean?“Current balance£0.00*You need enough balance on 11 September 2020 to cover the cost of your tariff next month.What you've got leftRenewal Date: 11 September 2020Remaining allowances: You have Unlimited text and minutes and 102382...

Pavlina by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billing

Hi, would any one be able to give me any advice, my bill is currently over due, I have made a a payment today but not to clear the full balance, I will be able to clear the full balance within the next month. Is anything going to happen?

Adam10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel my contract

Where on the O2 website is the specific place to cancel you contract, I cant find it anywhere

Gary6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Adding a phone

how do I add an extra contract to my account?

Ricky4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

4G Abroad APN change To activate

I’m in France and 4g wasn’t working so checked community advice and suggested change my apn from idata.o2.co.uk to mobile.o2.co.uk. which I did and now it’s working. Was this right? Don’t want to effect my tarrif which covers me for data use in Franc...

Danshay by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing tariff prices?

What is the difference between switching my exisiting tariff or cancelling and getting a pay monthly sim instead?I have switched to a one-month rolling contract and have paid off my device plan.If I select "change tariff" the recommended deal is unli...

JamesR by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bad signal

Hello, is there anyone from N. E. LINCS having signal problems? I checked the network status and it says they are having a problem with our local mast, but it's been going on for a while now, and nothing has changed.

Anji by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can I change to a higher tariff for one month only?

I am going on holiday to a location without WiFi, so would like to change to a tariff with more data for one month only. If I do this, will I be able to change back to my current tariff at the end of the month or will I be stuck on the more expensive...