Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Payment and billing

Due to Covid-19 I am unable to pay my phone bill right now, it has been cut off and I am unable to call 02 is there a way they can call me

Resolved! Sim only contract

I would like to change to a sim only contract and keep my phone. Will I need to have a new sim delivered or not?

Vickyr by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! leave O2

Any idea how to cancel/close an account? I keep getting sent back to contact us with no actual email or phone details to contact

RhoRho by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Insure cover

I've been charged a few times for insure cover on my new mobile but I hadn't signed up to this. Now racked my bill up an extra £20!!

Rosiedury by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not able to recieve/make calls

One of the mobile phones on my account is unable to recieve calls or make any calls, When you call that number it just takes forever to start the call and then fails out, Would a new SIM card fix this? I would love to get in contact with either someo...

Resolved! Data

I have changed my tariff but it will not start till 6/10 as I’m on holiday I won’t it to start now

Marsh1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

My Data has all been used but I don't know why

Hi, I've had notification that my 500mb of data has nearly all gone and I should buy more. I normally only use 100-200mb. I've checked the app info on my phone and cannot see that this amount of data has been used. Is there any way of finding out wha...

termination fee

Hi I wonder if someone can explain the early termination fee. I have checked and they say it with be £57. So if I terminated my contract would my final bill be the early termination fee plus my monthly payment or would it be £57.

Cara20 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sim card

Sorry I do not know if I am on the correct message board,A family member has gave me a phone with an o2 sim,my o2 sim is to large to fit into the new phone,can I transfer my number to the sim that is in the other phone,?or do I have to order a fresh ...

Biscuit by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancelled SIM. But still getting bill.

I cancelled my SIM two days ago and was tol to wait for a Bill that will arrive 14 days after my sim disconnects. However, i still recieved my pay monthly bill.