Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! O2 Open Discount

Hi.I recently upgraded the three phones in my household on O2 Refresh. All three phones are held under one email address as O2 told me that was the easiest way to keep things moving. I logged in today to add my O2 Open Discount to 2 of the phones as ...

Joetvet by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Roaming not working in Portugal

Hi, I travel to Portugal almost every month and for the last year and a half when i land in Portugal my phone does not work, i can not make or recieve calls, and not use any data. i hav eto rely on wifi in hotels and other places. I have contacted 02...

Nick74 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Migration

I organised number migration from Business account to a new phone on consumer account on saturday and it still hasnt happened

Maura by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bundle

It won’t let me get me £10 bundle even tho I have £10 in my account

Taylor12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can I swap my sim to an older phone

My daughter has broken her iPhone 8 and we still have her old iPhone 6. Can I simply swap the SIM card? Both phones are with O2

ScottC1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Open upgrade

Hi I want to upgrade my mobile and atm I’m getting the 25 % open discount, I’m want to know if the price quoted on the upgrade page includes the discount already ?? Hope someone can help please

Open2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! number switch

I am trying to switch my old O2 number to my new O2 contract sim. have tried doing it online but i fill all my details out and the submit but it says it can't do it right now and that someone is working on it. but have had that the last two days, tho...

mcane102 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Monthly bill

HiI added my unidays student discount code before ordering my phone, I just wanted confirmation the 20% is coming off my bill every month, it showed it at full price and said the discount will be applied to the bill after taking out the contract

Niall2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re Sim

I am rubbish with phones and could really use some help, I have installed my new sim, but keeps saying no sim

Shon by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos