Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Phone ID stolen

My wife inadvertently gave her pin out over the phone to who she thought was an O2 advisor, now she can't access her phone. Looks like a scam. She can't contact 02. What do we do?

Stolen by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Order complete?

Hi, I ordered a tablet online and paid for it with the click and collect option, I've been checking my order status online and it says complete but I have not recieved an email or text saying it's in store ready to collect. Does the complete status m...

Google play declining payment via o2

Have a £200 spend cap and registered sim with google so I can make purchases but keeps declining my purchase attempts saying I'm out of funds yet I've spent 0 on anything currently. What's going on???????

Resolved! competitions

so id like to enter a competition by text, but when i try i get a red question mark back?

jmc412 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change direct debit

Hello any of you know how i can change my direct debit from one bank to another bank as i close my account where O2 was taking my montly plan , thanks

94Dany by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Website navigation

When is O2 going get back to 'Keeping ot simple' . All I want to do is look at my bill (especially when O2 have notified me I have extra unusual charges. I DO NOT NEED and definitely DO NOT WANT to have go go through a plethora of screens inviting me...

GenieP by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My o2 open discount

I have recently upgraded to a new o2 contract but I am unable to apply with open discount as the “select” option on the open link will not allow me to apply the 15% discount. I am also unable to contact o2. Can you please help?

Mahdi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos