Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Complaint

Why have I been charged 6.58 for a 48 p call at 7p per minute call charge to 0844 number. That's pretty disgraceful and entrapment

Byork by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Roaming data

I'm in Portugal. Roaming is switched on. I have plenty of data but I cannot get any mobile internet. Anyone help please?

Samsung Watch3 4G

I bought the Samsung Watch3 4G from my local o2 store and was assured my main number would ring on my watch should I run out of battery power or leave my phone at home. It only rings when I have the phone on my person. Am I doing something wrong? I h...

fudgy31 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim card

Hi everyone,I just upgraded my phone through the Refresh program and I asked for a spare sim card as I thought I didn't have the right sized one for the new phone... As it happens, my sim was perfectly fine so I used it on my new phone.So, now, was I...

Premium no’s

Hello I’m trying to text a no beginning with 8 (premium number) but it won’t send how do I get premium barring taken off when customer service aren’t answering their phone?!

missy1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

No signal for 24 hours

I’ve had no signal on my iPhone 11 for 24 hours now. O2 service status says no issues in my area. My son has no issues in the same house.My phone is fine, I’ve turned phone off and on a lot and removed sim a few times. No change.Anyone else? I’m in t...

Libs by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Brand new O2 iPhone locked to Vodafone?!

I upgraded to a brand new iPhone 11 Pro yesterday (Saturday) and a new 36 month contract to boot. When I moved my sim card over from my iPhone 7, it just doesn't work, says No Service. The sim still works in my old iphone 7 and it also works on a dem...

Yasser by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrading procedure fails twice, PayPal takes funds twice

During trying to upgrade my device, 02 says my visa is correct so I select PayPal - halfway through the produce fails and my basket is saved and a link is emailed but the link is out of date and says try again. I’ve now been charged twice according t...

Mjnurney by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos