Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! call baring

Just had a new pay monthly sim and it says call barring is on - cant phone out. when i put my payg sim in it is fine. I have a galaxy 8+ and there is no call baring option, anybody have any ideas

ycadno by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Loyalty Bonus after Refresh Tariff Transfer

I have recently changed my tariff from 5GB to 15GB on an o2 refresh contract. Can I still reapply my family loyalty if I change tariff or can it only apply to the initial selected tariff that is taken out with the contract?In other words, if I move t...

Resolved! 4G no longer working after adding a bolt-on

Hi, A couple of days ago I ran out of data during a video call, and added a bolt-on. Since doing this, I no longer have access to 4G. When I use the internet, it doesn't tell me I have no data, but simple make a little bit of progress (for example, o...

Destro31 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billing Issue - Unable to Contact O2

Hi, I have received a bill for £76 along with a Notice of Full Services Restriction for a number I cancelled in December 2019.I have tried the number provided on the letter but there is no option to speak to anyone and live chat is not enabled on the...

chris_46 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disney offer closes early?

Ok had an offer for Disney + Free for 6 months - ends 11th September. Had a reminder text yesterday, Thursday 10th September reminding me I could still get the offer if I text "Disney" before middnight tonight, Friday. So did just that, Text "not del...

amici-pat by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Regarding my student discount offer

HeyyI am your O2 customer . I purchased a aplle iphone 11 pro from your store and when i purchase your worker told me that you are eligible for discount because you Are student but now i have my unidays id also code i have n how can i aplly for disco...

Harrow by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Replacement sim card

Need a replacement sim card. For my phone samsung s8

Del02 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 switch

Hello. I am an O2 consumer. I have a new contract and want to keep the old o2 number.Can you help me?

Wojciech1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bad reports

just seeing what comments o2 has and if there bad or good but can see and know from my experience that I have had it real bad with being on a o2 contract and ain't happy at all. Iam going to see a solicitor and take further has it cant be right and a...

Phone bill

Enquiring about phone bill

Bryan1998 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos