Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! SIM card

Hi, I got a early upgrade yesterday in a o2 shop yesterday, I got the iPhone XR. However I asked that it’s okay to put my old SIM card into my new phone that was okay to do but when I put my old o2 SIM card into the new phone, it won’t read the o2 ne...

Resolved! My data

Hello, my data seems to be being used up very quickly each month since I had my Apple Watch but I pay extra for a data sim for my watch? Can you help?

Lisa17 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone got wet

My other half got her phone wet in the rain and now won't work and it's only 1month old is there any thing I can do

Jeff12345 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change of tariff

i would like to change my tarrif, to 5gb for £10 (18 months) it is on the offer in your website, but I can't do it from myO2app, the only choice is £13.67 a month

Edyta1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Handset fault

hi ive not long had the new iPhone 11 and there is a fault with the phone it won't let me do anything at all cant message or phone anything I took it too to o2 shop and they did whatever they did and I could do everything but that only lasted about 3...

Scott25 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New phone

Looking to upgrade but wanting to keep my number

Changing contract

I recently cancelled my contract, after a couple of days I started a new one with you. Another couple of days I decided not to. I phoned you but not got any sense. Wrote and got no reply. I am willing to carry on with new contract if not possible to ...

No mobile networks

I updated my mobile on the 16th August 2020 and now its constantly showing No mobile networks i cannot make or receive calls the flight mode is on but when i go into settings its off on the control quick panel its showing on" why is this happening?I ...

lulu6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Issues with huawei P20

Apps are vanishing, the screen is freezing, it won't let me download certain apps I had before. I use Gmail and its not notifying me of new e mails until I activate itI've been told this is an issue because of Google support.I pay good money for my m...

Liz8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos