Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Order

So my partner order an iPad Pro 11inch but when he got the confirmation to click & collect in a few days he’s realised it’s the 12.9 inch one he wants! Can he swap it in store on the day for collection ? The order isn’t on my orders yet so can’t canc...

Ladd by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 sim only and PAYG deals

Hi.Just a quick one - this information doesn't seem as readily available as it should. Regarding the various sim only deals (for example 500mins call time, 1GB data for £5 a month etc. etc.). If I am in an EU country does this mean I can still use an...

Wonderboy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! are iphone%207%20settings%20different%20for%20pay%20monthly%20and%20pay%20as%20you%20go

I changed my iphone 7 for another iphone 7 just after christmas. All my info etc was transferred from my old sim only phone to my new pay monthly phone. It has never worked right as regards the internet / wifi.Although it is connected to both I cant ...

tonyrobo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade to iphone 11

I'm about to upgrade from an iphone 6 to an iphone 11. I've gone through all the specification questions, and have been asked whether I need a new sim card. I don't know - but surely O2 will know whether or not my current sim card is good enough for ...

compack by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney Plus Offer

HiI currently have an annual subsription to Disney Plus that doesn't expire until March. I am looking at taking out a SIM only plan that includes a year of disney Plus. Can i add this to my current subscription? Thanks

AnnB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Need proof of calling an 0800 number can I get it?

Hi just wondering if any of you fine folk on here can help me I have only just discovered that 0800 numbers do not show up on itemised bills. I need to get some proof that I did indeed call an 0800 number, I can’t remember the specific date that I ca...

Sarah645 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

14 Day Cancellation?

Hi, I am thinking of getting a Galaxy Z Fold 2 but not sure about it. I am slightly confused about the way O2 does cancellation and change of mind within 14 days. Please could someone confirm to me that I could if I changed my mind return the phone a...

Spinstorm by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

No ID to pick up new handset

Hi have ordered a new contract with a phone included which I'm still waiting for. When signing into my O2 account today to check progress it mentioned that to pick up from the shop I would be required to have a passport or driving license which I hav...

Tracking down an old number

Im trying to track down an old friends number from yeara ago it could be around 10 years old. Ive had 3 or 4 phones in that time but my numbers never changed. Are O2 able to give me a list of every number i've ever sent a text to from my number?

My number has not been transferred

I switched to O2 last Thursday and gave them my PAC code then and again on Monday. They still have not transferred my old number. There is no live chat available and phone lines are busy. 路‍ Why is it taking so long????