Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Phone blocking

Hello guys. So I have been with o2 over 20 years and their prices just seem to be getting outrageous and I cannot keep up especially now times are hard. I have found my phone and contract with such a better SIM deal for less than £20 a month than wha...

Resolved! My bill

HelloCan you contact me onNicolasmith1974**Personal info**Regarding my outstanding bill.I need to set up a payment plan as my phone is disconnectedEverytime I set up a plan you still switch my phone off and this is not good for my stress and anxiety ...

Sexynic74 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cant pay bill Via app or website

Hi Guys, I cant seem to pay my bill through the app or the through the website. Tried a couple of different cards. When it takes me to the authorisation page it goes through and then it says that the payment could not be processed. Tried ringing the ...

Resolved! No request for ID - credit Team

Hi Everyone I've already got 2 lines on my account, and wanted to add another. i did so at the weekend online thinking all was well. i received the legal docs via email and confirmation of my order. but no more info about phone delivery. it's only by...

geo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

HELP ME PLEASE!

I am trying to lodge a complaint. No one from O2 is willing to help me from 2017 up to now.

Obrain by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

My pay monthly has disappeared from my account.

My pay monthly info was on a different account however, another number was added to that account which caused my number to strangely disappear. Because of this, I created a new account but I cannot add my details to this account as it says it is alre...

Aska by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pac online form

Hi everyone, I am slightly confused on the PAC transfer online form where asks for detail ie name , email address it's asking for my number now , is this the new o2 number or is it the old number that I want to bring from the other network ? Thanks i...

Rash0007 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change 4G tariff to 5G

Hi, I recently took out a contract through Carphone Warehouse for a Note 10+5G but on a 4G contract. Is there anyway of changing the contract to 5G. I currently have 60gb data a month but would be happy to drop to 30gb as part of the move.Thanks in a...

Bwlmog76 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos