Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

30 day Sim Only and Cancellation

The end of my contract is on the 30th of October.I'm currently going to switch to a sim only 30 day contract (temporary) on the 30th of september, and leave o2 on the 30th of october. Do I have to give the 30 day notice on the same day i switch to si...

tjsmith by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Question regarding a security deposit

So my credit rating isn't the greatest as a few years ago I got into debt and had to get hold of a debt relief order in order to recover. I am in a much better financial situation now than I was a few years ago, however, and typically have no problem...

maxwilkes by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No sim

My sons iPhone has just shown “ No Sim”? He’s under our home wifi but I don’t understand why it’s saying no sim? We have took the sim out and put back in again, turned the phone on & off and nothing. We are all on O2 and our signal is ok but I don’t ...

Shez26 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No signal, local mast not working

My local mast hasn't been working for nearly a month now. 02 do nothing about it, but they still charge me for a service I cannot use! We are elderly and isolating at home in a remote area, but no mobile phone signal...Every contact option with 02 fa...

Barnie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 0800 977 7793 and mycare@o2mail.co.uk

Hi o2 Community. I am an existing o2 customer and yesterday placed orders online (with the assistance of someone from livechat) for two new sims to move other household mobile phone numbers from another network provider to o2. I received two emails t...

Martinpc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Sim only and Apple Watch watch cellular

Hi, currently on Vodafone, hoping to move over to 02, looking at a sim only deal, but don’t know if I have the option to sign up to keeping my watch cellular. Currently with voda I pay £5 a month, do O2 offer this?

Abz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do I get a replacement SIM?

I am extremely frustrated by O2 and think the easiest way to resolve this it to switch to Vodafone. I have (what I think) is a very simple request: I need a Nano SIM for my new Iphone11. My current iPhone6 SIM is too big and there is no cut out for t...

My surname has been misspelt

My surname on my account has been misspelt, what do I have to do to correct the spelling

barthez by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancel O2 contract due to lack of signal without phoning up

HiI need to cancel my contract as I have no signal in the house or village where I live, despite the website saying there's good signal on my postcode.I've tried changing to 3&4G but still no signal and my phone works in other locations.Does anyone k...

Megasaur by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos